martes, 28 de abril de 2020

Speaking time 6º




What about speaking?👍
 I know it is difficult...but I would be so happy if you send me an email and you talk about these funny animals...

Since we have studied a lot about adjectives and comparatives/superlatives...Quiero que me mandéis un audio al correo....quiero que me contéis cosas sobre estos animales y que uséis muchos adjetivos y comparativos /superlativos.

Os recuerdo mi correo....pcuadrillero@educa.jcyl.es


EXAMPLE→
 I can see a pink pig....he is thirsty.... He is taller than the turtle..
I can see a green turtle....she is happy and crazy... She is happier than the pig. 






Espero que estéis siendo muy muy responsables con vuestros paseos. Stay home, stay safe.
Os dejo unos chistes para animaros un poco más este martes. 
Love
Patri



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario