miércoles, 22 de abril de 2020

Inglés sexto- extra comparatives and superlatives


Comparatives and superlatives- extra 

Hello there! how are you? I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy out there... difficult times are ahead but let's stay positive and keep calm. 

🔺Algunos me habéis escrito correos...pero todavía estoy esperando noticias de muchos de vosotros. Así que, os vuelvo a dejar mi dirección de correo y espero tener noticias vuestras muy muy pronto. 🔻
pcuadrillero@educa.jcyl.es

Let´s work together! Recordad....cualquier duda, dificultad o sugerencia... ya tenéis mi correo aquí arriba. 

IMPORTANTE 😀¡Envíame las respuestas por correo!

→Let´s start translating these sentences... tres de cada. ¡Ánimo!

English-Spanish 

Apples are bigger than grapes.
This book is more interesting than my homework.
My cousin is the best footballer in England. 


Spanish-English 

El lunes fue el peor día de mi vida.
Esta mesa es más cara que esta silla. 
Soy más travieso que mi hermano pequeño. 



→Help me and find the mistakes in theses sentences (encuentra el error...solo hay una frase correcta 😏) Good luck! 


It´s too noisy here...can we go to a quietest place? 

Your work is gooder than mine 

I was more nervous in my exam yesterday than Peter. 

English is easyer than Italian

This street is the most noisiest in our city. 



→Let´s complete these sentences using the comparative and the superlative forms off the adjectives in brackets. I give you one example.    Come on!


These books are ______________ (expensive) than those books.

It is the ________________ (big) shop in my town. 

What is the ______________ (difficult) language to learn? 

My painting is ___________ (bad) than yours. 

She is a good tennis player. Her trainer says she is the ________ (good).

I am ___________ (lazy) than my little brother.



→Let's find out... dame el nombre de un compi para cada pregunta...en el correo que me vas a mandar con todos los ejercicios...  a la vuelta lo ponemos en común en clase todos juntos 😜

Remember! Answer the questions using this example:
 The __________ (adjective) student in class is _______.



Video 





¡Espero vuestros correos! Recordad que el próximo jueves es fiesta...aprovechad para descansar, leer un libro, ver otro capítulo más de vuestra serie favorita... y para volver con más ganas a las tareas del cole la próxima semana. 
  Patri 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario